Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Shopping.


It's that time of year again, oh yes Santy is on his way. I'm super excited for this Christmas but I'm quite hesitant about presents. I find buying people presents super hard, I get very paranoid whether they will like them or not. When I think of an idea for someones present I think its brilliant but the more I think about it, I become more....ehhhh I dunno...will they like it?

Its frustrating, because I want to buy really good presents but pressure gets to me. Also this year is different to any other as now I have a boyfriend in the equation and no one informed me when we started going out that buying Christmas presents for each other is like THE HARDEST THING EVER! It goes like this....
Girl- "what do you want for Christmas?"
Boy- "Ah I dunno!"
Girl- "Like is there anything you want?"
Boy- "Not really, anything will do I'm sure you'll do good"
Girl- "So there's nothing in the world you want?"
Boy-"Nope!"
Girl-*GULPS*
Girl- *Thinking* "Well I'm screwed!"

Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas but it just raises my stress level a little bit. Hopefully, tomorrow when I go to tackle getting all my presents, I'll get them all in one go and then I'll be stress free for Christmas.

Do you panic at Christmas?

Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment