Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Greatest Of All Great Christmas Movies.



Christmas time means one thing......snuggling up on the couch with some tea, chocolate and a good movie. I thought as I'm in a festive mood that I'd post a small blog post on the movies that make Christmas. For me the best Christmas film of all time is Elf. I think its the happiest, funniest and sad, not to mention romantic movie and it makes me so happy. I've seen Elf a billion times and counting and I could recite it word for word......"I just like to smile, smiling is my favourite!"......scary I know. But any who here's a quick list of movies to get you into the Christmas spirit :)

  • Elf
  • Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Miracle On 34Th Street
  • It's A Wonderful Life
  • Bad Santa
  • Santa Claus
  • The Grinch
  • Home Alone
  • Jingle All The Way
  • Love Actually
  • Muppets Christmas Carol

Well that is just some of my personal favourites :) Whats your absolute favourite Christmas movie?
Love,
S.
Nollaig Shona Duit

1 comment :

  1. I wanted to leave a comment on this post when I first read it and forgot! hahahaha! Do'h!

    I love Elf the film!! It's too funny. Defo my favourite quotes are anything with Ninny-Muggins in it!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete