Thursday, December 02, 2010

Hello Beautiful Beauty World

This blog you see here before your very eyes is a shiny new blog dedicated to the world of beauty. This blog will give you the latest trends, tips and tricks, news and reviews. You will also find inspiring beauty pictures and music that can get you into a good mood for the day.

Your probably wondering who I am? Well m'dear, My name is Susan and I have been reading blogs for the last two years along with watching videos on youtube. Recently I have decided to jump on the band wagon. Im currently attending college to become a qualified makeup artist. I thought it would be a good idea to start up a blog to conicide with my college course, so as I learn you learn, I can share tips and tricks to you all. Good ehh?

I'll try my absolute best to post everyday and possibly even multiple times a day.... to satisfy those beauty needs.

Love,
Susan.

1 comment :

  1. Love the blog lad! why haven't I seen this before! love the pic, seriously how do you do your eye brows and eyes so well!!! its laura btw!

    ReplyDelete