Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quick Update.

Hello there ladies,
This week and last has just been absolute madness, since its the run up to Christmas I've had many exams and studying to do, not to mention getting ready for Christmas.....still haven't bought any presents. I haven't been keeping up with my blog posts like I should be, which is heartbreaking, shedding a little tear. I wish I had more time to sit down and write really good blogs and do some looks too. I'd also love to share some pictures from college.

Things in my life have just been absolutely hectic, but in a good way. Today I popped into town to get an idea for what I need to get as Christmas presents. I think I got most of my idea's so tomorrow is D-Day and I'm gonna try and buy them all and wrap them so I don't have to worry about them :)

When I was in town today I picked up this super cute and might I add warm hat from Topshop. It was €21 but I really need a hat. I wanted the River Island one for so long but because everyone has them, they don't appeal to me anymore so I settled for this one instead. I also picked up a dainty necklace from Urban Outfitters which was €16, it is a teeny tiny locket with an "S" engraved on it. I think it would be great just in its own or layered up with other necklaces. I'll put some pictures in this post but the quality of them isn't too good. Sorry :(

I finish college on Friday for Christmas break so hopefully I can get loads of posts done quite soon and spend more time on this blog :) Oh Oh Oh I almost forgot I'm booking my tickets soon to for IMATS :) I absolutely cannot wait to go, it will be my first time to the UK which is super strange since I love so close and Ive been like so many places on this planet :)

Let me know in the comments below whether your sorted for Christmas or are you the last minute shopper? Also tell me if your going to IMATS :)

Love,
S

Follow me on twitter for more updates and news @ablogforbeauty

No comments :

Post a Comment