Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tis' the season to be jolly.... FALALA LA LA LA LA.

Christmas as we all know it has come and go and to be honest it didn't even feel like Christmas to me on bit. But I did get some lovely presents that I thought I would share with you all, if your interested.

Santa was a very generous chap this year and has given me flights to London, accommodation and a ticket to the IMATS show which I am overly excited about :) but not only that but Santy also gave me a beautiful and different bag for college from Ted Baker
and some delish perfume from Vera Wang


The boyfriend also got me some lovely things for Christmas too, he's oh so adorable :)
He gave me a beautiful chain with a key on it from Tiffany's which I now never take off
Snow Fairy from Lush, which makes me smell like a walking piece of bubble gum that glitters but I love it

and last but not least the most beautiful clutch I've ever laid my peepers on. If you knew me you would know that I am completely in love with Alexander McQueen bags, clutches and clothing. Well, recently River Island has kind of copied off the legendary McQueen and created they re own range. The McQueen one looks like this

and my River Island one looks like this :)






They're very similar and the picture of the one I have completely doesn't do it justice.

Anyways, that's all the lovely things I got for Christmas, leave a comment below or a blog post response to what you received. I'd be very interested to know :)
Happy Holidays.
Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment