Saturday, January 08, 2011

Hello Ladies :)
Over the past few days I've been experimenting with Henna, because i have to do it in college for an exam. For the exam I will have to do three pieces, a traditional hand piece, a modern foot piece and a larger modern piece, which I have chosen to do a lotus flower. So far, I've only practised the hand and foot design. For the first time I did them they turned out pretty alright, only onwards and upwards from here...hopefully. I'm going to do the larger piece for the back tomorrow.

For anyone else that is interested in Henna, you can buy pre made henna in cones from various shops but usually ones that sell Indian products. In Dublin, I bought mine in George's Street Arcade for €3 on a stand that sells Indian and Chinese inspired clothes.

Here's some pictures of what I've done so far. If you follow me on Twitter you probably have already seen these. When I'm finished the exam I'll post pictures with my final pieces.

Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment