Sunday, February 20, 2011

Eh.......Hello Old Chum.

Hey Ladies,
Not gonna lie it has been so long since I last posted on here. Since my last post, life has been mental. Never a minute anymore to do anything. So, now that I have a week off I plan on blogging as much as I can. I know I've said that before but this time I really planning on keeping this blog up as, this is what I would like to do after I finish college. It so hard to find time between college and that to do this, lately I've been really tired and sick too, and there has been too much on my mind to blog but now I plan to blog as much as I can :)

Ive also decided that I'm going to blog about what ever I feel like, rather than just makeup and beauty.....I'm gonna blog about anything and everything :)
Stay tuned,
Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment