Tuesday, February 22, 2011


Hey Ladies,
Today I stumbled on a make up blog I've never seen before and I just thought I'd share it with you, if haven't already seen it, the wonderful Viola's blog. You can check it out here. As soon as I saw the blog I was like oh no :( it's in Swedish, but to my surprise its in English too. Well, I think its Swedish. But none the less, I am instantly in love with this blog. So many great ideas and looks.

This one is my favorite so far, so simple but really neat and clean and is a look I've been really liking for a while now.

This is a blog I know I'm going to be keeping tabs on from now on, I'm really really liking it. It's really interesting to see from the very beginning of her blog how she has evolved and changed. From dreads to pink hair to fringes to short.
You can also check her out on..... Tumblr and Facebook.

Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment