Sunday, April 03, 2011

News Flash!


Hey Ladies,
I have recently made an exciting discovery! For those of you who are Irish and absolutely adore makeup you are well aware that it's really hard to find the brand NYX over here. Well, I have good news for you! Recently when I was browsing around Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar, Dublin, I spotted that they have begun to stock some NYX products. So far, I have only spotted some eyeshadow palettes and some lipsticks. But, I haven't purchased anything yet as I am holding out to see if they will sell the Jumbo Pencils I have been DYING to get my hands on!

To check out the beauty products they stock in Urban Outfitters, check out they're website here.

I'll keep you posted on the "situation".
If you have spotted any NYX products in Dublin please do tell as I would love to get some without the hassle of buying online.
Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment