Sunday, July 24, 2011

OOTD

Hey Ladies,
It's another outfit of the day! I have some really exciting news, the other day my boyfriend bought me something I've wanted for ages! An Alexander McQueen scarf! It was a total surprise and I can't believe I own one now. So here's my outfit for today, on Wednesday I had an operation so I've felt horrible lately so today I decided to crack out the makeup and scarf and feel special.






















My blazer is from H&M as is my string top, which you can see my bandage through. My jeans are also from H&M, my sandals are from Penny's or Primark. My charm bracelet is a family heir loom which I was given for my 18th birthday and last but not least my scarf is from Brown Thomas!
Hope you enjoyed, I plan on doing video tutorials soon to show you how I get this make up look. But till then tirrah!
Love,
S.

No comments :

Post a Comment