Monday, October 17, 2011

What am I doing now?

Hey ladies,
Well I'm finished my years course in college for makeup and theatrical makeup. So what am I doing now? Well, I'm now working 8-5 in an office to build up a big enough kit and I have also enrolled myself in another makeup course. Its only 12 or so weeks long, twice a week at night just to keep up my make up skills and continue learning. After I finish this course I will aim to continue learning but in other areas such as hair and nails.

Working full time and doing a makeup course is really tiring. I haven't had much time to my self but it's what I love so it's worth it. As the course goes on I will post pictures of the looks I have done and quick tips that I have been learning.

I'll keep you posted!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment