Sunday, November 06, 2011

Bargain Betty!

Hey Ladies,

I don't own many books about makeup so I have been really wanting to pick some up but they are super duper expensive! I really wanted the Bobbi Brown book as I have heard it has the best tips and advice but looking online the book retails for about €25 euro which to me is quite a lot...so, alternatively I decided to buy it second hand.

Here in Dublin we have a book shop called Chapters which is on Parnell Street for anyone who interested. The shop is humongous and houses new books downstairs and used books upstairs. Chapters is an absolute Mecca for anyone who loves books as it is way cheaper than Easons. Upon my visit to chapters I found the Bobbi Brown book for €7.99! Which is absolutely fantastic.

I also found another beauty book which was only €4.99 so I had to get that too! I haven't began reading these books yet but I plan on finishing them before Christmas along with the new Beaut.ie book, which is fantastic (see my last post for a review on that!)

The next books that I want to pick up are the much talked about booms by Kevyn Aucoin and the other book from Bobby Brown!

Is there any book that you have ever wanted to get your hands on? Or any that you think I should read?

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment