Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lush Letdown!

Hey Ladies,





Today I have a post for you about something that makes me terribly sad :(
If you know me well then you will know that Lush is one of my favourite shops, every time I walk past I get sucked in by the beautiful smell! Recently, I went a little spending mad and bought a couple of products but the one I was really excited about was a soap called "Rock Star". It smells just like "Snow Fairy" the limited edition body wash they bring out at Christmas that is TO DIE FOR! It smells sweet, sugary and it has glitter particles in it. But, I am more of a retro girl I like my bars of regular soap. So when I spotted this I was over the moon! Then it all went sour :(

There must be an ingredient in this that I am allergic to as every time I use it, I break out all over my back in what looks like black heads! Disgusting I know but they aren't actually blackheads at all but all of my pores are then visible like I have gotten a spray tan and it has settled in my pores. EW!

In the end, I have had to place my lovely bar of soap in a bag and in my quarantine box! I know I will be tempted to use it again so by putting it in there I won't use it again.

Have you had any experience with a soap like that?
Love,
S

Follow me on Twitter?
@ablogforbeauty

No comments :

Post a Comment