Saturday, November 12, 2011

Nails Of The Day

Hi Ladies,

Today on my nails I am wearing my absolute favourite nail polish. Rapid Ruby from Rimmel is the perfect colour to match my pale skin tone. It is a darker shade of red, it reminds me of blood which is quite gruesome but fabulous.

This polish is the perfect polish for anyone who isn't great at painting their nails. This range of polishes from Rimmel have a wider brush that allows you to paint your nails in 5 minutes. It also drys quite quick and even just one coat shows the true colour and lasts for a long time.

For about €5.25 this polish is my go to colour and I also have a couple of shades from this type of polish because I just love the brush!

If you see this in your local pharmacy, pick it up! You won't regret it :)
Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. I love the brushes on Rimmel polishes, they make doing your nails so much easier. That colour is gorgeous too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the best! Much better than the more expensive brands. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete