Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sophie Is Here!

Hi Ladies,

I have some really exciting news. Further to my blog post about shopping with my pregnant sister, baby Sophie is here!

I'm actually so excited as this is the first girl in my family to have a baby! Originally I thought it was going to be a boy but I'm just glad she is here safe and sound.

My sister is doing well, she came out of hospital the same day the baby was born and has been looking great since, see below for a picture!

She was born on Tuesday the 8th of November and growing quick ever since. She weighs about 6'3 and is only 53cm long which to me is super super tiny. Over the next coming days myself and my boyfriend Aaron will be painting the wall in her room and I will be posting pictures of the progress. So to be sure to look out for that!

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment