Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days Of Nail Christmas!

Hey Ladies,
Over the next couple of days which is the lead up to Christmas, I want to share with you some of my favourite nail polishes! I think that this could be helpful for anyone who doesn't know what they want for Christmas or need ideas for stocking stuffer's for someone else! Since I am a day behind on my posting I'm going to include my first polish in this post along with a separate post for today's nail polish pick!

So.... for day 12 of the lead up to Christmas is the fabulous polish by Inglot. This is a staple product for a nail junkies collection, it is a black matte finish nail polish that can be used in a million different ways. It costs under 20euro which isn't great but the finish is gorgeous and is perfect for the festive season!




The only con that comes with this product is the fact that you cannot use a top coat on top of this polish as then it totally defeats the purpose of a matte finish nail polish. But, if you can get a matte top coat well, then your in the money as this polish chips very quickly after applying so don't use this for a day to day polish but for nights out and Christmas parties!

And there you have it, the first polish in the 12 Days Of Nail Polish Christmas! Check out the blog over the coming days as I will be posting an idea featuring this polish for the perfect "dazzle them" Christmas Work Party nail look.

Hope to see you here again soon!
Love,
S


No comments :

Post a Comment