Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Wish List!

Hey Ladies,

Its almost that time of year when the large rotund man flies down the chimney and leaves fabulous presents in his wake. I have compiled a wish list of some items that I would eventually like to get. I call this my Wish List because it is nothing more than a wish for now.

First off on the list is Jeffery Campbell Lita's! A complete dream to get a pair of these...I have been lusting after them for AGGGGESSS now! But the sad thing is that you can find a fake pair of these in any high street shop now-a-days for about 20 quid in all different colours including the glitter versions. Nothing will compare to the originals though in my eyes. Although they cost a good bit they will be a staple piece in your wardrobe for the next 10 years!




Next up is something you see in every beauty you-tubers makeup storage, the Ikea Alex drawers. They are the most recently talked about storage unit for anyone who owns a good bit of makeup. The unit has 9 drawers varying in size which can cater to different sized products, an OCD'ers dream! I would love this as it would match perfectly with the rest of my bedroom and it would give me tonnes of storage for makeup and other stuff.


Lastly, but certainly not least is the most raved about bronzer of the year Chanel's Soleil Tan de Chanel. It is a mousse bronzer that turns to powder and sets matte on the skin. It has been so popular in the last couple of months that I can't get my hands on it, every-time I ask on the counters they say it will be next January before they have it back in stock. Totally a bummer.



Well there you have it ladies, my ultimate wish list!
Share with me your ultimate wish list!

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment