Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 1: 12 Days Of Nail Polish Christmas!

Hey Ladies,
Well the end has finally come and it is the last day of Nail Polish Christmas. The last polish is Don't Mess With The OPI by OPI.

I love this polish!! I saw a polish very similar to this on the blog makeupandbeauty.ie which you can check out here. When I saw the polish that Amy had on, I had to have it but every time when I saw the polish she had on (Jade Is The New Black) I was iffy about whether to buy it or not as it always seemed as if the polish was badly mixed. So, instead I opted for Don't Mess With The OPI which is very very similar just not as dark as the other polish. I bought this is for €6 in Sally Salon Supply in Swords and it is my go to color for when I am wearing all black, it adds a pop of color for noticeable nails. As I have said in the previous posts about OPI polishes, you will need a fast drying topcoat as it takes ages for these polishes to dry and they chip very quickly. 

Well ladies, we have come to the end. If you would like me to continue this series with the rest of my nail polish collection, please leave a comment below. 

Love, 
S

No comments :

Post a Comment