Saturday, December 31, 2011

My First Nars Gloss

Hey Ladies,

In October I stumbled on the ASOS sale which had 50% off all their Nars products. How could I resist? As I scrolled through the sale I came across this limited edition lip gloss. I am very very pale and usually dark colors look better on me and when I saw this dark purple gloss I thought it would look great with the Mac Rebel lipstick so I bought it for the amazing price of €12.


This gloss is perfect to wear on its own or with a purple or pink lipstick. Although, it is quite sticky so don't put too much on or you will have hair stuck to your lip. This is my first Nars product and hopefully not my last, I keep my eye on the ASOS website every two weeks as they have great deals on Nars makeup which makes it very hard to resist not buying absolutely everything. Also, they have free shipping to Ireland and are very speedy.

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. I bought a Nars Orgasm lipgloss in the 50% off sale & I absolutely love it! Its now my go to lip gloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a steal isn't it! Wish I had of picked that one up too! They're fab.

    ReplyDelete