Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nails Of The Day!

Hey Ladies,
Last night out of extreme boredom, I decided to paint my nails inspired by a photograph that I saw on We Heart It. I've wanted to try this look out for ages and since I had the time I decided to use it!

This is the photo I was inspired by...


And this is my attempt, bare in mind that I am terrible at painting my own nails and I tried to experiment with some little diamonds.




I have very uneven and brittle nails lately so please excuse the mess and horror that is my nails. To achieve this look I used Inglot matte black nails polish (check that out here) and a normal black Barry M polish on the tips of each nail. As a feature nail, I used some small diamonds that I had picked up at a trade show and never put to use! To secure these on I just applied a small strip of clear polish and using a wet cotton bud I dropped the diamond on and lastly I sealed it with a top coat.

This look is perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with their nails but doesn't want it to be overly noticeable but yet different.

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment