Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Too Overdue!


 Hey Ladies,

This is a post that is very very overdue! A long long long time ago I began following the lovely Clare and I juts happened to be her 300th follower on Twitter and she sent me a prize! A couple of days later I received a package in the post from Clare with my prize along with a little note, glittery stars, sweets and a lollipop, yum.

The prize I received was from her web store called buTTerfLypie. You can check that out here!The products are all very cute and affordable. She sent me some gorgeous handmade jewellery pieces which are so cute and colourful and are perfect for anyone who looks up to people like Katy Perry or Kandee Johnson and wants to steal there style.

First off is this ring which is so different to anything I have seen before!




Next up is these gorgeous very lightweight earrings..




Last but not least is this cute little shoe shaped piece that I keep on my keys...



There you have it! Make sure you check out her web store and why not give her a follow on Twitter @cLare_beaR_

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment