Saturday, January 07, 2012

Back To Business!

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I haven't been around for the last two days. I haven't been feeling the greatest and I have been trying to sort out business cards. Business cards are the most stressful thing! Even though I am very fortunate with a lovely boyfriend who is able to design them for me and a dad who can then print them I can never decide what I want on them!

But, over the past two days I have finally sorted out the final design and they are in the process of being printed. The final theme I came up for my business cards is a classy and elegant design, based on an advertisement I've seen in a magazine. Here is some of the pictures that I took to include on the business card. I will post the look that is seen in these photos soon!
Love,
S









No comments :

Post a Comment