Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blue Crush

Hey Ladies,
Here's a look I did the other day on myself. Since the Bubblegum photo shoot I have been experimenting a bit more with color and products that I never use such as this navy blue eye shadow from Mac. It's something different for me as I like to stick to my neutrals....maybe a bit too much. I will list all of the products used below!








Face
Foundation: MUFE- HD Foundation
Powder: Rimmel- Stay Matte Translucent Powder
Blush: Mac- Peachykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony


Eyes
Base: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Shadows: Mac- Deep Truth, Ground Brown, Carbon
Highlight: Inglot- Matte White
Gel Liner: Mac- BlackTrack
Eyeliner: Urban Decay- 24/7 Liner Zero
Mascara: Maybelline- Falsies

Brows
Shadows: Mac- Ground Brown, Carbon

Lips
Mac- Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink

Love,
S

1 comment :