Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Everyday Natural Make-Up

Hey Ladies,
The makeup you wear on a day to a day basis should be natural and only enhance your natural beauty. I wear a bit more than you should for an everyday makeup but sure its my everyday makeup, I like to go a bit heavier  on the liner and lashes. This look is the same as most of my brown eye makeup looks but it is just lighter and I also incorporated a bit of glitter to this look from the middle shadow of my Golden/Rust/Walnut Bronze palette from NYX which you can see here.

In natural light...





With flash.....







Face
Foundation: MUFE- HD Foundation
Concealer: Kryolan-Supra Color
Powder: Mac- Mineralised Skin Finish Light
Blush: Mac- Peachykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony

Eyes
Base: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Shadows: Mac- Woodwinked Cork, Ground Brown, Carbon
                NYX- Golden/Rust/Walnut Bronze Palette
                Inglot- Matte White
Gel Liner: Essence- Midnight in Paris
Eyeliner: Urban Decay- 24/7 Liner Zero
Mascara: Maybelline- One By One

Brows
Shadows: Mac- Ground Brown, Carbon

Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Petting Pink Lip Conditioner


Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment