Monday, January 23, 2012

FOTD + OOTD

Hey Ladies,
Today I thought I would share what I am wearing not only on my face today but also my clothes. I don't really do Outfits Of The Day posts often because I don't think I have the greatest style although I thought this outfit was appropriate for a post. My makeup for today is a purple smokey eye similar to this one here but with a twist of some purple liner and very minimal lips and cheeks! I will leave all of the products that I used listed below and also where my outfit is from.


















Make-Up
Face
Foundation: MUFE- HD Foundation
Powder: Rimmel- Stay Matte Translucent Powder
Blush: Mac- Peachykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony


Eyes
Base: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Shadows: Mac- Quarry, Nocturnelle, Shadowy Lady and Cork
Highlight: Inglot- Matte White
Gel Liner: Mac- BlackTrack
Eyeliner: Urban Decay- 24/7 Liner Zero
Mascara: Maybelline- Falsies

Brows
Shadows: Mac- Ground Brown, Carbon

Lips
Mac- Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink

Outfit
Dress- Maisy (Arnotts or Clerys)
Aran Jumper- Pennys/Primark
Tights- Fleece Lined Tights from Pennys/Primark
Shoes-Aldo
Belt- Came With Maisy Dress
Ring-Thomas Sabo
Ear Cuff- Topshop


Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment