Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Golden Globes Fashion

Hey Ladies,
I want to touch on the Golden Globes before its forgotten about because...was it just me or was it very lack luster this year? Bring on the Oscars.

Here are some of my favorite outfits and my two cents on each!.... I know my taste isn't the same as everyone else's so let me know what you think in the comments below.





Heidi Klum wearing Calvin Klein 
As soon as she hit the red carpet everyone on Twitter disagreed with her dress choice and thought it was just bland. But, I think she looks absolutely amazing. The dress is simple but is fab especially the low cut back and the pop of color given by her necklace.

 Charlize Theron wearing Dior
This is my favorite outfit from this year, she looks absolutely breath taking. This woman can do no wrong in my books, she has very minimalism makeup but she just glows! The dress cuts her in all the best places and shows of her best assets. I think she looks photo shopped it's that good!

Sarah Hyland wearing Max Azria Atelier
Compared to the rest of the stars on the red carpet Sarah Hyland is quite young and I love that she didn't choose a dress to fit in with the older crowd. She looks youthful and curvy in this floor length dress and it nips her in the waist to give an hour glass figure! The fabric and color of this dress is gorgeous and suits Sarah perfectly. 

Sharon Osbourne wearing Naeem Kahn
This is another one of those dresses that when everyone saw it they thought it was the wrong choice, but I think Sharon looks fab in this black and white ensemble. I think the pattern on the dress over takes from the whole piece and makes her look slightly bigger but with the pinched- in waist and square neck line it does give her a very sophisticated shape. But, Sharon being Sharon she has bright pink sparkly heels on underneath!

 Nicole Richie wearing Julien MacDonald
Nicole looks absolutely stunning in this dress, for such a short girl it makes her appear taller and you wouldn't be able to tell she has had two children. She carried this look off with her signature makeup look of brown kohl rimmed eyes that makes her skin look fabulous!

Sofia Vergara wearing Vera Wang
Sofia is a woman who can do no wrong, she looks drop dead amazing in this fish tail dress. It shows off all her best assets and showcases her tiny waist. With just natural side swept hair it looks as if she just rolled out of bed fabulous! This is one of the dresses that really stood out to me this year, the simple bodice but the patterned tail just ticks every box on the best dressed list. 

 Zooey Deschanel wearing Prada
I had high hopes for Zooey this year thinking she would wear something very daring or different that would make your jaw drop but I wasn't blow away buy this outfit. I think it is too much of a mish mash, the hair the bag and the dress. We do get a 60's feel from this look but I'm not too sure if it is going in the right direction. 

 Kate Beckinsale wearing Roberto Cavalli
This dress looks amazing on Kate, it complements her skin coloring so well and shows off her teeny tiny figure! With an up-do and a smokey eye she looks stunning. 

 Evan Rachel Wood wearing Gucci Premiere
One thing I love about Evan is that she is not afraid of her super pale skin and always wear something that shows it off. This dress does remind me of a peacock but that is not a bad thing. This dress shows off all her best assets with a really low cut neckline and pinched in waist.

 Mila Kunis wearing Dior
I was disappointed by Mila this year as last year she made such good choices. This year she looks nice but not mind blowing like she did. Of course here dress is nice but I think she could have done way better. With a body and a face like hers you could wear anything. I think something like a red would have been more suitable. 

Lea Michele wearing Marchesa
I absolutely love this look, even though she was slated in all of the magazines I think Lea looks TO DIE FOR in this dress. She has a great makeup artist too and she pulled this risque dress off by adding a smokey eye. I think she smoldered in this dress and blew the competition out of the water. 

Dianna Agron wearing Giles Deacon
Dianna is one of those people that always wears what makes them look good. I love this dress, I think it is so interesting and flattering. It almost gives the appearance that the dress is floating on the top but it is attached to nude material. This dress also gives her that much desired hour glass figure. 


Who was your favorite?
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment