Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Hair Story...

Hey Ladies,
Talking to a lovely girl on Twitter about hair and it brings back all of the different memories of what my hair has been through. Over the last three years my hair has been through torture.. complete torture. Since '09 I have been competing in hair shows with the likes of House Of Colour and Salon Tibo of Malahide. But, after a bad experience I decided it was time to let it grow and stop the torture. My hair has been numerous colours and lengths but over the last year I have been growing it and now it is just to my shoulders. I know it is taking forever to grow it but the damage that has been done to it is slowing the process.

Here's some pictures of the different hair styles...

Here is how it started....

Then to this....

The first hair show...
The next day it was dyed to this....
As the months went on no matter how many times I dyed over my hair it would show the orange through it so I just kept dying it black until the next show came around. But, I wouldn't let the hairdresser touch it until my debs went past...
When that was done with the hairdresser experimented with different shapes in my hair. Like shaved sides...
Not to mention colours...

Then it was dyed black with a red/purple highlight. Which I don't have photos of because the look never turned out. And now it looks like this..... 



Love,
S


No comments :

Post a Comment