Monday, January 16, 2012

Inglot Haul

Hey Ladies,
As the final hurdle in my make up course we had to do a photo shoot this weekend. The theme of the photo shoot was Bubblegum and it consisted of very bright colours and as a person who likes neutrals I didn't have any matte bright coloured shadows or anything to suit this look. So, I made a trip to Inglot in the Jervis and picked up a 5 piece palette. The palette retails for 30euro and with my pro discount It cost 24euro.The photo shoot we are doing is centred around bright looks so we each had a specific colour and mine was apple/green.

 These eye shadows are true to colour and are very pigmented for what you pay. The pan size is large too so you get a good while out of these shadows, they are well worth the money you pay for them. I will be posting the final look using these shadows today, so keep an eye out!
Love,
S







No comments :

Post a Comment