Sunday, January 01, 2012

Matte Black and Grey Nails

Hey Ladies,
Here's a nail polish look that is easy to achieve and can be very versatile. All of the polishes I have used can be seen from my recent 12 Days Of Nail Polish Christmas.
 First, begin with a matte black nail polish (check that polish out here) and add a feature nail (Check out that polish here). I love this look and I usually add a black crackle polish on top of the grey for a cool feature nail. That is my go to nail polish look for when I don't know how to paint my nails.

But for something more festive and for the party season, add a cool glitter polish (like this one here) and complete with a top coat. This look is super cool as it is a matte look with a super glittery feature nail. Perfect for any party look and it is super quick and easy to do,



Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment