Thursday, January 12, 2012

OCC Lip Tars

Hey Ladies, 
When I was in London last year I stopped by the OCC (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics) counter at IMATS. I've always wondered what the kerfuffle was about their Lip Tars. Usually you see people like Queen Of Blending and XSparkage on YouTube using them and saying they're amazing. So, I picked one up and thought I would do a little review. 

I only bought one Lip Tar because I just wanted to try it out, but since then I want them all! The quality of this product is amazing, let's start with the pros's. First of all you only need a tiny amount of product to get a great pay off and to cover your whole lips. Second of all it has like a minty scent, which is good in my opinion as you always have fresh breath.Third, there is an absolute ton of colours to pick from, they also leave a tiny amount of shine so no real need for a lip-gloss. Fourth? the last for absolute ages! 

The only con to this product is that it has such good staying power that it leaves you with a bit of a stain and your lips become slightly dryer. But in my opinion the pros's out weigh the cons so I think this is a great product. The Lip Tar that I have is in the colour Trollop, a fab hot pink. It only cost 6 pound for this which is an absolute steal and I think they had an offer on at that time which was 3 for 15 pounds! So, If you are at IMATS this year keep your eyes peeled and pick some up because you will not regret it. 

Love, 
S








No comments :

Post a Comment