Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Purple Smoke

Hey Ladies,
Today I want to share with you a look I did for college last week for one of my exams, I thought this was a great look and can be easily be re created. My model is my friend Alison who has gorgeous big eyes, but if your eye shape is different it will still look great. I chose purples for my look as it was a coloured smoky eye look for my exam, but you can apply this to any colour (post coming soon of this look in browns).











The key feature in this look is the range of purples used and the sharp shape. You can re create this look but using 3 eye shadows, a light, a medium and a dark. I know I used more than three in this look but I could redo it with just the three. To create the sharp line from the outer corner, all you have to do is taking a slightly damp cotton bud, pull upwards towards the brow from the outer corner and clean away some of the shadow. It is super easy and makes such an eye catching effect. I also love this look on the blue eyes Alison has, makes them really pop.

Check back on the blog for a more neutral version of this look!
Love,
S

2 comments :