Monday, January 02, 2012

Red Lips on NYE

Hey Ladies,
Today I have for you what I wore on New Years Eve, I didn't do much I just went to my boyfriends house and relaxed with his family. But, being that it was NYE I wanted to do something a little bit bolder than my normal look so given the outfit I was wearing I decided a red lip was a must!














Face
Foundation: MUFE- HD Foundation (I have one too dark on as I am out of foundation)
Powder: Mac- Mineralised Skin Finish Light
Blush: Mac- Peachykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony

Eyes
Base: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Shadows: Mac- Vapour, Cork, Ground Brown, Carbon
                Inglot- Matte White
Gel Liner: Mac- BlackTrack
Eyeliner: Urban Decay- 24/7 Liner Zero
Mascara: MUFE- Smokey Lash

Brows
Shadows: Mac- Ground Brown, Carbon

Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Russian Red

Hope you enjoyed your NYE!
Love, 
S

No comments :

Post a Comment