Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Baking...Baking....Baking

Hey Ladies,
Since I am out of a job at the moment I love spending my time banking. I think it is so relaxing and you get to enjoy all of the hard work in the end. For the last year I have been making cupcakes regularly but, the days when I am really bored I like to challenge my self a bit more. I saw this recipe when I was browsing the net one day and thought I would try it. This is Ferrero Roche Brownies...





This is a great, super easy recipe! But, it is so hard not to eat all of the Ferrero in the process.
You can see where I got the recipe from here! (http://ellieand.blogspot.com/2012/01/ferrero-rocher-brownies.html)


So, when I find a good recipe I will pass the goodness on so you can enjoy them too!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment