Thursday, February 23, 2012

Green + Gold

Hey Ladies,
As I've said before I want to try using some of the products in my collection a bit more as they are being slightly neglected. This time round I wanted to try out this eye-shadow from Mac called Humid that has been sitting in my palette for so long! It is a moss green with a shimmer finish, which isn't something that I would usually go for. My sister originally bought this and never used it so I thought I would add it to my collection.










Face
Foundation: Revlon- ColourStay in Ivory
Powder: Essence- Fix and Matte
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Fair
Blush: Mac-Peechykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony

Eyes
Primer: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: Mac- Cork
Lid: Urban Decay Naked- Sidecar
Crease: Mac- Cork, Humid
Glitter: The Make Up Store- Eyedust in Perfect
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White and Mac- Phloof
Liquid Liner: Mac-Black Track Fluid Line
Eye Liner: Urban Decay- Zero
Mascara: Maybelline- Falsies
Brows:  Mac- Brown Down and Carbon


Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Petting Pink Lip Conditioner

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment