Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I've done it to death, but here's another one!

Hey Ladies,
This is a look you have seen many a time before but I thought I would still share it. Wait for it.....a neutral smoky eye! Betcha' didn't see that one coming :)

Here is a look I wore last week that I paired with a red lip to make it a bit more special! As per usual products will be listed below.

















Face
Foundation: Revlon- ColourStay in Ivory
Powder: Essence- Fix and Matte
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Fair
Blush: Mac-Peechykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony

Eyes
Primer: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: Mac- Cork
Crease: Mac- Cork, Brown Down
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White and Mac- Phloof
Liquid Liner: Mac-Black Track Fluid Line
Mascara: Maybelline- Falsies
Brows:  Mac- Brown Down and Carbon


Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Russian Red


Hope you enjoyed.
Love, 
S

No comments :

Post a Comment