Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh Concealer!

Hey Ladies,
The other day I picked this up as everyone on YouTube was raving about it! It is the Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection 2000.


I picked this up in the colour 1 Fair and as I am quite pale it is a good match up to my skin. Over the last couple of years I have tried loads of different concealers and I thought this one would be "the one" as it was so raved about. To be honest, I don't think this concealer is that great, the coverage is very iffy as I can still see my dark circles after I have applied it. Although it is very creamy and easy to move over the eye area. I think this product had so much hype around it, I was expecting great results. If I hadn't of heard the reviews I might have given this product a good go. It retails for 6-7euro and is available from all boots stores!

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment