Saturday, February 18, 2012

Purple Glitter Smoky!

Hey Ladies,
Lately I have been trying to use some of the products in my collection that I rarely use, I hate wasting money and leaving products to be eaten by dust is my worst trait. So when I was going through my drawers I came across a glitter eye shadow I bought from The Make Up Store when it was at the front door of Arnotts Dublin. I decided to create a purple smoky eye so I could play with the shadow. You might recognise this look if you follow me on Instagram!

Here is the result.....






Face
Foundation: Revlon- ColourStay in Ivory
Powder: Essence- Fix and Matte
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection in Fair
Blush: Mac-Peechykeen
Contour: Mac- Harmony

Eyes
Primer: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: Mac- Quarry,
Crease: Mac- Cork, Fig.1 and Shadow Lady
Glitter: The Make Up Store- Eyedust in Perfect
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White and Mac- Phloof
Liquid Liner: Mac-Black Track Fluid Line
Eye Liner: Urban Decay- Zero
Mascara: Benefit- They're Real
Brows:  Mac- Brown Down and Carbon

Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Petting Pink Lip Conditioner

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment