Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Real Techniques Brushes

Hey Ladies,
If you are a fan of watching tutorials on-line and on YouTube, you have probably seen everyone ranting and raving about the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman from Pixiwoo. For quite some time now I have wanted these brushes but they had to be ordered on-line and I'm not the biggest fan of that. Last week, it was announced that they would be released into Boots stores all across the UK and Ireland.

As it being my birthday on the 7Th I thought I would treat myself to the core collection of face brushes as they were 30euro, a bit on the pricer side. But, any review they have gotten has been excellent, comparing them to MAC they are supposed to be better and they come in a handy little travel pouch that doubles into a stand. I couldn't resist.

I haven't used the brushes as of yet...I've only had them for a day. As soon as I have used them for a but I will post a more in-depth review. I recommend that if your a brush lover that you pick these up soon. They were released on the 6Th and I have a feeling they will sell out very quickly. You can pick up the core collections of face brushes and eye brushes and then some in a singular package. The singular brushes are around 10-15euro where as the collection is 30euro and you get 4 brushes.












Will you get some Real Techniques brushes?

Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment