Thursday, March 01, 2012

Browny Brown

Hey Ladies,
Here is my usual everyday face but including the products what you may have seen in my MAC post haul ( you can see that here). Just thought I would share this with you as you can see the difference between my old routine and this one trying out the products that I bought for my kit!











Face
Foundation: Revlon- ColourStay in Ivory
Powder: Essence- Fix and Matte
Concealer: Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Blush: Mac- Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape
Contour: Mac- Matte Bronzing Powder

Eyes
Primer: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: Mac- Cork
Crease: Mac- Cork, Brown Down
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White and Mac- Phloof
Liquid Liner: Mac-Black Track Fluid Line
Mascara: Maybelline- Falsies
Brows:  Mac- Brown Down and Carbon

Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Petting Pink Lip Conditioner

Setting Spray
Mac-Fix+

Reviews are coming shortly on all of the products mentioned in that post.
So, stay tuned!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment