Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Chemist Haul

Hey Ladies,
Getting back to the basics of make-up is very important, one thing I think you always need is a good skin care range. As I am building my kit I picked up some products (that really aren't that interesting) to tag along with me everywhere I go, just in-case I need to remove a make-up or fix a mistake. I really want to get Bioderma for my kit as it is the most gentle make up remover that you can get. But until then I am building up a small skin care section that caters to the needs of all skin types.

I know it's not much but I still thought it would be nice to share! Once I have a good enough collection I will share it with you all.

Garnier Cleansing Lotion
Cost: 2.88
 Garnier Vitamin Toner
Cost: 2.88
 Johnson Baby Wipes
Cost: 1.50

As you can see! 
Hope you enjoyed,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment