Monday, March 05, 2012

Flair Beauty Supply Haul

Hey Ladies,
Last week I visited Flair Beauty Supply (Check out their website here) which is in the North-city Business Park, Charlestown, Dublin. I heard quite a while ago that they were selling NYX products in Flair, so I was dying to take a trip there as I wanted to buy the much raved about jumbo pencils! Money in hand I was ready to do some serious damage...but, sadly they didn't have the jumbo pencils. Instead I picked up some bits and bobs that I have been wanting to get for some time..

Please note: you can buy these products on-line on the Flair website! Bear in mind that you will have to pay VAT @23% on top of your total price.

 The Edge Nail Art Dotting Tool
Cost: 3.99 

 Denman D91 Dress Out Brush
Cost: 2.99
 Duo Lash Adhesive 
Cost: 6.25

I know it was not the largest haul but I thought I would share it anyway!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment