Thursday, March 22, 2012

Get The Look: Katy Perry

Hey Ladies,
I want to start a new series entitled "Get The Look", where I show you how I have recreated a celebrity look. I will make each of the looks a little different by adding my own twist, so I can wear it out and about during the day. To start off here is a Katy Perry look that I thought was gorgeous, but I decided to tone it down a bit so I used shimmer instead of silver glitter! 

This is the look....





Here is my look....










Products used
Face
Foundation: Revlon- ColourStay in Ivory
Powder: Rimmel- Stay Matte-
Concealer: Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Blush: Mac- Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape (I only used the top pink part)
Contour: Mac- Matte Bronzing Powder

Eyes
Primer: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: Mac- Quarry and Retro Speck
Crease: Mac- Quarry, FIG.1
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White and Mac- Phloof
Mascara: Essence- Maximum Definition Volume Mascara
Liner: Essence- Kajal Pencil in White
Brows:  Mac- Brown Down and Carbon
Lower Lash: Mac- FIG.1, Carbon and Brown Down

Lips
Liner: Mac- Soar
Lipstick: Mac- Creme Cup

Setting Spray
MUFE- Setting Spray



Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment