Sunday, March 18, 2012

Instagram Photo's

Hey Ladies,
I'm going to make it a weekly thing of posting my week in Instagram photos. I think it's a cool way of giving insight into my life without having to follow me on Twitter or an abundance of boring blog posts!
You can follow me on Instagram if you have it....just search the name SusanAnnGibney.



Sophie the happiest baby came over to play!










Melting down all of my lipsticks into Muji containers











Melted MAC and other brand lipsticks! Perfect for putting them in my kit.









Aaron brought me back a tonne of Milka chocolate from Berlin. These are the different flavor bunnies!









Me when I was about 2-3! I didn't have pants on but I did have a lovely bonnet. Those are also my parentals. 






















Love,
S

1 comment :