Thursday, March 08, 2012

Kitchen Complements Haul

Hey Ladies,
I know this isn't beauty related but I thought I would share what I got in a baking shop called Kitchen Complements on Grafton Street, Dublin. Last year before my sister had her baby, we threw her a baby shower and I bought a cake tin in the shape of a pram which I later returned for store credit (they don't do refunds!). Since I had the store credit I thought I would put it to use! Please note, there was a 10% discount day on I think as some of the pictures will have different prices.

Here's what I bought....

 The address for anyone interested

 3 Tier Cake Stand
Cost: 7.88

 Gingham Muffin Cases
Cost: 2.72
 Assorted Candles
Cost: 2.60
 Purple
White
 Blue
 Cookie Cutters
Large Heart Shape Cost: 1.60
Small Heart Shape Cost: 1.60
Bunny Cost: 2.12  
 Edible Lilac Sparkles Topping
Cost: 3.16

 Have you ever been to this shop?
Any recipes you want me to try?


Love,
S


No comments :

Post a Comment