Monday, March 05, 2012

My College Experience

Hey Ladies,
Today I thought I would share some photos with you of the time I spent in beauty college. Between '10 and '11 I attended the Theatrical and Media Make-up in Senior College Dun Laoghaire, which is a year long course. I learned so much on this course from everyday make-up to bridal, theatrical, avant garde, black & white and henna. The course also includes an insight into skin treatments, generics (the skin) and retail selling. In all honestly I really enjoyed my time in SCD! Here is some photographs of my time there....

Please note....This was my first couple of months of practising make-up! I have come in leaps and bounds since these photos were taken, I just want to share these with you so you can have a gander at what it was like.
Everyday Make-Up

 Black & White 
Henna


 Avant Garde
 60's


 Character Make-Up: The Joker
 Basic Bridal
 Ageing

Don't I look fab?

 Black & White
 First attempt at a colourful smoky.....very very bad. 

 MAC Training with Tina Hobson

Avant Garde


And last but not least is the End Of Year Body Painting Show: Baroque To Rock
Contains nudity.....



Hope you enjoyed these photos!
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment