Monday, March 12, 2012

My Make-Up Kit Wishlist

Hey Ladies,
As you all have seen over the last while I have been buying products slowly but surely to build up my freelance make-up kit. So I thought I would share the list of products that I want to buy over the next while.....


Let's get going...


MAC- Complete Comfort Crème
Smashbox- Photo finish Primer
Smashbox- Hide + Conceal Concealer in various colours
MAC- Prep and Prime Skin
MAC- Strobe Crème
MAC- Make Up Wipes
Nars- Orgasm
Nars- Laguna
MUFE- Finishing Powder
Laura Mercier- Primer
Tweezerman Tweezers    BOUGHT
NYX- Milk Jumbo Pencil
NYX- Black Bean Jumbo Pencil
MAC- Swiss Chocolate 
MAC- Pearl Cream Colour Base  
MAC- 224 Brush
OR Crown Brush- C431   BOUGHT
Crown Brush- C330
Bioderma
MAC- Nightmoth Lip Pencil
MAC- Brick Lip Pencil
Revlon Lipbutters      BOUGHT ONE
Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers 
MUFE- Camouflage Palette 




and most importantly.....a Zuca bag! 

What's on your wish list?
Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment