Thursday, March 22, 2012

Nails Of The Day

Hey Ladies,
Today I have the most gorgeous shade of navy metallic on my nails, I just had to share it with you! It is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Polish in Blue It. I bought this polish in Spain last year for the bargain price of 2.95 and I barely ever wear it. Since the days are becoming a bit more Spring and Summer-y, I have slowly started to change to a lighter colour palette in nail polish.









What are your favourite summer polishes?

Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. I love the metallicy blue. Wish I could find a similar colour! Definitely perfect for summer days when the light will reflect off it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous isn't it! Really nice on the sunny days with a simple outfit. I've been on the hunt, as soon as I find one I'll do a post! :)

    ReplyDelete