Sunday, March 18, 2012

"No Make-Up" Look

Hey Ladies,
We all have those days where we just couldn't be bothered getting all doll'ed up! Recently, I have been doing a course on CBT which has early morning starts so with my lack of sleep and getting up early. So, I need that bit of slap to make me look semi normal. Keeping the make-up to a minimal with well executed blending, neutral colours and a natural look in mind, I got there every morning a little less tired looking.

All of the products used in this look will be listed below!








Face
Foundation: Revlon- ColourStay in Ivory
Powder: Essence- Fix and Matte
Concealer: Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15
Blush: Mac- Blush Ombre in Vintage Grape
Contour: Mac- Matte Bronzing Powder

Eyes
Primer: Mac- Painterly Paint Pot
Lid: Inglot- Matte White
Crease: Mac- Cork
Brow Bone: Inglot- Matte White and Mac- Phloof
Mascara: Maybelline- Falsies
Brows:  Mac- Brown Down and Carbon

Lips
Lipstick: Mac- Petting Pink Lip Conditioner

Setting Spray
MUFE- Setting Spray


That's it!

Love,
S

2 comments :

  1. That is a gorgeous look, I don't like to wear too much make-up or look over done up when I go to uni either, the blush is so natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I know it is such a waste of make-up because you just end up wearing it off! Thanks its the blush ombre from MAC!

    ReplyDelete