Sunday, April 22, 2012

Collective Haul

Hey Ladies,
A quick warning that this post will be photo heavy. Over the last couple of weeks I have been picking up bits and bobs along my journeys and I thought instead of doing individual posts that I would just do a collective haul. Lately I have been trying to expand the brands of products that I use so that I have more variety in my collection.

I picked the following products up in various stores such as Superdrug, Boots and Pennys/Primark.

Penny's Trip 1
NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush
Colour:  652 West Side Wine
Cost: 2.99




Catrice Eye-shadow
Colour: 500 Hip Hop On The Tree Top
Cost: 3.29




Superdrug
 

NYC All Day Long Foundation
Colour:  737 Classic Ivory
Cost: 3.65

 
 

Revlon Lip Butter
Colour: 050 Berry Smoothie
Cost : 9.95




Superdrug Pointed Cotton Buds
Cost: 1.65


Garnier Deodorant
Cost: 1.78


Penny's Trip 2

NYC All Day Long Foundation
Colour: 739 Classic Beige 
Cost: 3.99


Quilted Flats
Size: 7
Cost: 8 

Boots
Oilatum Natural Repair Face Cream 
Cost: 11.73
 
Hope you enjoyed!
Love,
S

2 comments :