Thursday, April 12, 2012

LLYMRS Rings

Hey Ladies,
I'm terribly sorry that I have been absent for some time but I had nothing to talk about and I didn't want to write boring blog posts just for the sake of writing! But, I've had two weeks and I feel inspired! Today I want to share with you a purchase I made on-line a while ago, I can't resist a good bargain. If you read many blogs, especially fashion blogs you may already know the fabulous Lily Melrose (check out her blog here). Lily has an online shop called JWLRY (check it out here) which has some gorgeous rings. Over the last couple of weeks there has been an offer of any 3 rings for 8pound. Naturally I ordered some!

Small Circle Style Ring



Small Pointed Style Ring

 
Small Circle Style Ring




Shipping was also free which is a super bonus in my book! I placed my order on a Sunday and received it on the following Friday which was super good. I've had these rings for a couple of weeks now and I absolutely love them! They do begin to tarnish and turn your finger green as they are costume jewellery but a coat of clear nail polish prevents it. I chose a selection of colours because I wanted to wear them with a good few outfits.But now that I have these three I want more!

Hope you check out Lily!

Love,
S

No comments :

Post a Comment